The CURT RockerBall™ trailer ball provides improved comfort and enhanced control while towing, featuring our unique ShockDrop™ technology. An integrated cushion isolator allows this hitch ball to turn a standard ball mount into a cushion hitch with anti-rattle capabilities.
The RockerBall™ trailer ball dynamically reduces jerking and jarring while towing. As your trailer passes over bumps and potholes, it produces all kinds of vibrations, jolting, chucking and noise. With a traditional metal-on-metal connection, these annoyances are directly transferred to your tow vehicle, making your ride noisy, uncomfortable and taking a toll on your towing system.
The RockerBall™ completely changes your towing experience by absorbing the erratic movement and rattling of your trailer at the coupling point. This provides a smoother ride and increased control over the vehicle and trailer. It also reduces the amount of stress placed on your vehicle, receiver hitch, brakes, and suspension system.
The RockerBall™ is also extremely low maintenance compared to other torsion hitch and cushion hitch options. It has no airbags or bearings to service. Simply apply grease to the integrated zerk fitting as needed for continuous lubrication and smooth operation.
The RockerBall™ tow ball retrofits onto a variety of standard ball mounts, virtually any mount with a 2-1/2-inch wide trailer ball tongue platform and a 1-inch trailer ball hole. The anti-swivel base keeps the hitch ball properly oriented and locked in place when fully torqued.
The CURT RockerBall™ hitch ball is constructed from forged steel for exceptional strength. The base is covered in a durable powder coat finish, and the ball itself has a chrome plating for long-lasting weather resistance.
- Dynamic trailer ball featuring ShockDrop technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioned isolators reduce rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Reduces shock loads to the vehicle during sudden braking or acceleration
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle’s suspension and brakes for extended longevity
- Retrofits onto most existing ball mount to improve current towing experience
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Grease zerk fitting provides easy lubrication
- Anti-swivel base fits 2-1/2″ wide ball mount tongues with 1″ diameter hole
- Forged steel construction for dependable towing power
- Durable carbide black powder coat finish on base and chrome plating on ball
- Standard trailer ball diameter fits 2″ couplers
- Rated for 7,500 lbs. gross trailer weight
- Tested for safety to meet SAE J684 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Ball mount sold separately (not compatible with Rebellion XD ball mount)
- Patent pending
- The mounting platform must be at least 3/8″ thick and the hole size must not be more than 1/16″ larger than in diameter than the threaded shank.
Find Curt Manufacturing at curtmfg.com and their pages below
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 3.5% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.