The CURT RockerBall™ cushion hitch provides improved comfort and enhanced control while towing, featuring our unique ShockDrop™ technology. An integrated cushion isolator allows the hitch ball to turn the standard ball mount into a cushion hitch with anti-rattle capabilities.
The RockerBall™ ball mount kit is a shock-absorbing hitch accessory that dynamically reduces jerking and jarring while towing. As your trailer passes over bumps and potholes, it produces all kinds of vibrations, jolting, chucking, and noise. With a traditional metal-on-metal connection, these annoyances are directly transferred to your tow vehicle, making your ride noisy, uncomfortable, and taking a toll on your towing system.
The RockerBall™ completely changes your towing experience by absorbing the erratic movement and rattling of your trailer at the coupling point. This provides a smoother ride and increased control over the vehicle and trailer. It also reduces the amount of stress placed on your vehicle, receiver hitch, brakes, and suspension system.
The RockerBall™ is also extremely low maintenance compared to other torsion hitch and cushion hitch options. It has no airbags or bearings to service. Simply apply grease to the integrated zerk fitting as needed for continuous lubrication and smooth operation.
This RockerBall™ hitch kit comes with a standard ball mount with a 3″ drop and standard 2″ shank to fit most class 3, class 4, and class 5 receiver hitches. It also includes an anti-rattle shim kit for maximum vibration resistance.
The CURT RockerBall™ hitch ball is constructed from forged steel for exceptional strength. The base and ball mount are covered in a durable powder coat finish, and the ball itself has a chrome plating for long-lasting weather resistance.
- Dynamic trailer ball featuring ShockDrop technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioned isolators reduce rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Reduces shock loads to the vehicle during sudden braking or acceleration
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle’s suspension and brakes for extended longevity
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Grease zerk fitting provides easy lubrication
- 3″ drop for precise trailer leveling
- Forged steel ball for dependable towing power
- Durable black powder coat finish (chrome plating on ball)
- Standard trailer ball diameter fits 2″ couplers
- Rated for 7,500 lbs. GTW and 750 lbs. TW
- Tested for safety to meet SAE J684 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 2″ RockerBall #40047, ball mount #45050 and anti-rattle #22321
- Patent pending
- Weight capacity may change if the trailer ball is removed
Find Curt Manufacturing at curtmfg.com and their pages below
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 4.0% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.