The purpose of the Mule Deer Foundation is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer, and their habitat.
MDF is dedicated to the following goals:
- To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free-ranging and huntable deer populations.
- To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations, and landowners.
- To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.
- To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.
- To support regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.
- To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation.
Auction includes a Mule Deer Foundation Cap & Big Game Gloves
JANA WALLER resides in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana where she revels in her passion for hunting and fishing. A bowhunter for 25+ years, Jana has traveled the globe hunting Africa, Alaska, Canada and all over North America. She is a freelance outdoor writer for numerous websites and hunting magazines and has been featured in Bowhunter Magazine, Sports Afield, Bowhunting World, Turkey Country, Predator Xtreme, Mule Deer Foundation Magazine, Petersenʼs Bowhunting, Montana Magazine, Hunting Illustrated, Earned, Lady Hunter, Buckmasters, Bowfisher Magazine, Texas Bowhunterʼs Journal, as well as CNN.com.
SKULL BOUND TV is a hunting and fishing adventure show on The Sportsman Channel that ties in Host Jana Waller’s painted and beaded skull business. From bowhunting the Dark Continent to scaling mountains in her own backyard of Montana, Jana is a passionate hunter and angler in search of adventure, discovery, and connections to the past that come from hunting. Teaming up with leaders in conservation, Skull Bound TV is “Bound To Make A Difference” in showing viewers that hunters are true conservationists.
Find Jana Waller at skullboundtv.com
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 3.5% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.