Commuting, overlanding, or pulling security for an NGO convoy across the Djado Plateau in a gun truck, the HEXGRID® Seat Platform will improve the journey. The HEXGRID Seat is a vehicle ready seat panel multi-angle load bearing platform for accessory arrangement and modular pouch management. The panel features a full loop face and provides placement for an assortment of hook and loop and Gear Set™ attachments.
The Platform features an adjustable headrest strap and removable side seat straps. There is a quick release padded seat wedge for secure attachment to either the front or rear of the driver or passenger seat. A zippered mesh pouch is included to store accessories or to pack it all up so you can have your setup ready to go wherever you go.
Prep for any kind of road trip imaginable, or increase the organization of your rig to resupply your team after a dismount.
- Vehicle Ready seat panel with patented HEXGRID® multi-angle load bearing platform for pouch and accessory attachment
- Upper webbing loops for Gear Set™ attachment
- Loop face for Gear Set™ and hook-sided accessory attachment
- Adjustable headrest strap, removable side seat straps and quick release padded seat wedge for secure attachment to the front or rear of the driver or passenger seat
- Removable hook and loop attachment mesh bag included
Whether you’re sporting gear in the field, conducting SSE (Sensitive Site Exploitation) at a target location, or navigating an urban area in a blackout, you need good light. You also need your hands free. The Response HL XR1 is what you need for these and other missions. This powerful but unobtrusive wearable headlamp can throw significant illumination for long periods upon command but is small and light enough to ride easily in an EDC pack or utility pouch until needed.
The Response HL XR1 pushes a thousand lumens at peak spot mode, with a two-hour runtime. Switch it to flood mode with its independent light controls and get six hours of runtime. Rotate the lights as needed, and use the red COB light element to retain your night vision or reduce your working signature in the dark. Need to switch to a more direct manipulation? The headlamp is removable so you can use it as a right-angle light.
- 1,000 Lumens
- Independently controlled LED spot and COB floodlights
- Red COB light element for night vision
- Run time on Spot: 2HR
- Run time on Flood: 6HR
- Battery type: CR123 or 18650 x 1
- Aluminum body
- Weight: (with Batteries) 6.30 oz
- Mounting system allows light to be rotated 180º or removed
- Woven elastic headband
- Beam Distance: 135 meters
- IP54 water resistance
- Impact resistance 1 meter
- Integrated pocket clip
- ANSI FL1
- Retail: $79.99
Find 5.11 Tactical at 511tactical.com and their pages below
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 4.0% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.